품질 보증 규정
All products manufactured by LEWITT GmbH feature a limited two-year warranty. This two-year warranty is specific to the date of purchase as shown on the original purchase receipt.
LEWITT GmbH shall satisfy the warranty obligations by remedying any material or manufacturing faults free of charge at LEWITT’s discretion either by repair or by exchanging individual parts or the entire appliance.
Any defective parts removed from a product during the course of a warranty claim shall become the property of LEWITT GmbH.
Our warranty period begins with the purchase of a factory-fresh, unused LEWITT product. While under warranty period, defective products may be returned to the original point of sales, together with the receipt, for warranty claim purposes.
Please provide your dealer with the barcode number listed on the warranty card of the product and a description of fault. To avoid any damages in transit, use the original package if available.
The following cases are not covered by our warranty:
- Minor deviations or faults in the quality of product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
- Faults from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) - Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use
- Excluded are any accessories supplied with the product
- Rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- Faults due to wear and tear